Chargers' Mike Badgley suffers a minor setback in groin injury rehab
Los Angeles Chargers kicker Mike Badgley suffered a minor setback in his rehab from a groin injury. His return is considered to be a couple of weeks away.
In response, the Chargers signed rookie free agent kicker Chase McLaughlin. Punter Ty Long had been handling kicking duties in Badgley's absence, but that seems unlikely to continue following the acquisition of McLaughlin.
In Week 5, the Chargers have an implied win probability of 58.5% at home against the Denver Broncos and a team total of 23.8, which bodes well for whoever handles kicking duties for the team.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019