Chargers' Mike Badgley suffers a minor setback in groin injury rehab
Los Angeles Chargers kicker Mike Badgley suffered a minor setback in his rehab from a groin injury. His return is considered to be a couple of weeks away.
In response, the Chargers signed rookie free agent kicker Chase McLaughlin. Punter Ty Long had been handling kicking duties in Badgley's absence, but that seems unlikely to continue following the acquisition of McLaughlin.
In Week 5, the Chargers have an implied win probability of 58.5% at home against the Denver Broncos and a team total of 23.8, which bodes well for whoever handles kicking duties for the team.
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021
- Titans' Brian Hill placed on injured reserve August 29th, 2021