Chargers reportedly sign rookie kicker Chase McLaughlin
The Los Angeles Chargers signed rookie kicker Chase McLaughlin.
Michael Badgley is reportedly still weeks away from making his season debut after suffering a setback with a groin injury, so McLaughlin will get a chance. The 23-year-old undrafted rookie made every single one of his extra points at the University of Illinois. The Chargers had been using their punter on field goals and extra points over the last couple of weeks.
McLaughlin made 44-of-59 field goals (74.6 percent) and all 79 extra points in 33 collegiate contests.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019