Tyrell Williams sidelined for Raiders with foot issue
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Tyrell Williams (foot) did not practice Wednesday.
It's Williams' first missed practice this season. He looked fine in Week 4, extending his scoring streak to four games while catching 3 passes on 7 targets for 36 yards. In the event he can't play against the Chicago Bears in London on Sunday, J.J. Nelson (knee) and Hunter Renfrow would likely be the Raiders' two starting wideouts.
numberFire's models project Williams for 6.3 targets, 4.0 receptions, 54.0 yards, 0.24 touchdowns, and 8.8 FanDuel points in Week 5. He's the WR45 in our weekly fantasy rankings and costs $5,900 on FanDuel.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Jared Goff nearly sparks all-time comeback for Rams in Week 1 September 12th, 2021