Tyrell Williams (foot) questionable for Raiders in London
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Tyrell Williams (foot) is questionable for Sunday's Week 5 game against the Chicago Bears in London, per head coach Jon Gruden.
J.J. Nelson is also questionable due to a knee injury, so Darren Waller may see all the work he can handle in a tough matchup across the pond on Sunday. Rookie Hunter Renfrow could also see a boost, as well as Trevor Davis and Keelan Doss. The Raiders may feed Josh Jacobs on the ground more as well. Williams is the only player in the league with a touchdown in four games this season.
numberFire's models project Williams for 6.3 targets, 4.0 receptions, 54.0 yards, 0.24 touchdowns, and 8.8 FanDuel points in Week 5. He's tied for WR41 in our weekly fantasy rankings and costs $5,900 on FanDuel.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021