Jaguars' tight end James O'Shaughnessy (ACL) out for season, per report
Jacksonville Jaguars tight end James O'Shaughnessy (torn ACL) is out for the season, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
He tore his ACL in the second half on Sunday's game against the Panthers. He was averaging 4 targets per game. Geoff Swaim could now see more targets his way.
O'Shaughnessy averaged 6.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021