Antonio Callaway available for Browns Monday night
The Cleveland Browns activated wide receiver Antonio Callaway from four-game suspension on Monday.
Callaway is expected to make his season debut in Monday night's Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. Head coach Freddie Kitchens suggested Callaway could be on a snap count, but look for the second-year receiver to split time with Damion Ratley in three-wide sets. Callaway caught 43 passes (79 targets) for 586 yards and 5 touchdowns in his rookie campaign.
numberFire's models project Callaway for 4.4 FanDuel points on Monday. He costs $7,500 on the Monday-only slate. Our season-long rankings have Callaway as the WR73.
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) doesn't practice again Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Rams' Cam Akers (ribs) misses Wednesday's practice September 23rd, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) doesn't practice Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) DNP on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Colts' Jack Doyle (groin) still not practicing Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) active for Thursday's matchup against Bengals September 17th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) questionable for Thursday's Week 2 game September 16th, 2020
- Browns send David Njoku (knee) to injured reserve September 14th, 2020
- Browns center J.C. Tretter (knee, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 13th, 2020
- Jarvis Landry (hip) Week 1 snaps hinge on Browns' gameplan September 11th, 2020
- Browns sign Kareem Hunt to two-year contract extension worth $13.25 million September 8th, 2020