Antonio Callaway available for Browns Monday night
The Cleveland Browns activated wide receiver Antonio Callaway from four-game suspension on Monday.
Callaway is expected to make his season debut in Monday night's Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. Head coach Freddie Kitchens suggested Callaway could be on a snap count, but look for the second-year receiver to split time with Damion Ratley in three-wide sets. Callaway caught 43 passes (79 targets) for 586 yards and 5 touchdowns in his rookie campaign.
numberFire's models project Callaway for 4.4 FanDuel points on Monday. He costs $7,500 on the Monday-only slate. Our season-long rankings have Callaway as the WR73.
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) misses Chargers' Wednesday practice October 5th, 2022
- Washington's Jahan Dotson (hamstring) absent on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Cardinals' Marquise Brown (foot) DNP on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) limited on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Gabe Davis (ankle) fully practices with Bills on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Buffalo's Isaiah McKenzie (concussion) DNP on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) active for Chiefs in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Fowler: Kansas City's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) plans to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Chiefs' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ab) returns to practice September 30th, 2022
- Mecole Hardman (heel) limited for Chiefs on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Chiefs' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) downgraded to DNP on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (heel) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022