Antonio Callaway available for Browns Monday night
The Cleveland Browns activated wide receiver Antonio Callaway from four-game suspension on Monday.
Callaway is expected to make his season debut in Monday night's Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. Head coach Freddie Kitchens suggested Callaway could be on a snap count, but look for the second-year receiver to split time with Damion Ratley in three-wide sets. Callaway caught 43 passes (79 targets) for 586 yards and 5 touchdowns in his rookie campaign.
numberFire's models project Callaway for 4.4 FanDuel points on Monday. He costs $7,500 on the Monday-only slate. Our season-long rankings have Callaway as the WR73.
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes (toe) "feeling great" ahead of Chiefs' training camp July 10th, 2021
- Palmer: Chiefs could use two-tight end formations often in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021