Wayne Gallman (concussion) ruled out for Giants against Patriots
New York Giants running back Wayne Gallman (concussion) will not play in Thursday night's Week 6 game against the New England Patriots.
Gallman suffered the concussion in the Giants' Week 5 loss to the Minnesota Vikings. Saquon Barkley (ankle) has also been ruled out for at least one more week, leaving rushing duties to undrafted free agent Jon Hilliman and fullback Elijhaa Penny. Daniel Jones is going to have a hard time moving the offense down the field on Thursday.
The Giants take on a Patriots defense in Week 6 that is 3rd in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game and has only given up two touchdowns through five games.
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) game-time decision for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate (concussion) practices in full Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Evan Engram (foot) expected back for Giants on Monday December 4th, 2019
- Daniel Jones (ankle) in walking boot, Eli Manning 'very likely' to start for Giants Week 14 December 4th, 2019