Chiefs' Xavier Williams' reportedly has high-ankle sprain
Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Xavier Williams suffered a high-ankle sprain in Kansas City's Week 6 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, reports NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
Williams may wind up on injured reserve. Chris Jones (groin) is also expected to miss some time, so the Chiefs are missing some bodies up front as they prepare for a Week 7 matchup with Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans.
The Chiefs D/ST is 8th in numberFire's Week 6 fantasy rankings.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) sidelined on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021