Saquon Barkley (ankle) still limited for Giants on Tuesday
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley was a limited participant at practice on Tuesday ahead of the team's Week 6 game against the New England Patriots.
Barkley is just a few weeks removed from a high-ankle sprain that was supposed to keep him out for 4-8 weeks, but it seems that the superstar back is very close to returning. The official word is that he's "not expected to play," but that leaves the door open for a potential surprise return to the field. If Barkley can't go, and Wayne Gallman is still sidelined, that would mean Eli Penny and Jon Hilliman will have to carry the load.
In two-plus games this season, Barkley has 37 carries for 237 yards and a touchdown. He's also racked up 11 catches for 74 yards.
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will not return on Sunday night December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston overcomes hand injury, accounts for 434 yards and 4 scores in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate (concussion) practices in full Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Evan Engram (foot) expected back for Giants on Monday December 4th, 2019
- Daniel Jones (ankle) in walking boot, Eli Manning 'very likely' to start for Giants Week 14 December 4th, 2019