Patriots' Julian Edelman (chest) questionable for Week 6's game against the Giants
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman was a limited participant in practice all week with a chest injury and is listed as questionable for Thursday's game against the New York Giants.
Edelman is fully expected to play his usual role on Thursday. He has been listed as questionable each of the past two weeks and produced a combined 12 receptions for 140 yards and 1 touchdown on 16 targets. He will face a Giants' pass defense rated 27th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
numberFire's models project Edelman for 5.1 receptions, 64.4 yards, .49 touchdowns, and 11.9 FanDuel points against the New York Giants. He is priced at $6,600 for the Thursday-Monday slate and $13,500 for the single-game Thursday contests.
- Adrian Peterson still intends to play for Washington versus Vikings October 22nd, 2019
- Cardinals reportedly adding Alfred Morris to backfield October 22nd, 2019
- Malik Hooker (knee) returning for Colts Week 8 October 22nd, 2019
- Sterling Shepard (concussion) expects to return for Giants October 22nd, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) sidelined Tuesday for Vikings October 22nd, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson lands on IR with knee injury, Lions hoping for return October 22nd, 2019
- Patriots reportedly acquire Mohamed Sanu from Falcons for 2020 2nd October 22nd, 2019
- Julian Edelman totals 67 yards on 10 touches for New England October 22nd, 2019
- James White catches 7 for 59 yards in Patriots' shutout October 22nd, 2019
- Tom Brady throws touchdown, Patriots breeze by Jets October 22nd, 2019
- Sony Michel hits paydirt 3 times as Patriots pound Jets October 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (foot) inactive in Week 7 October 21st, 2019