Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (shoulder) limited on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday with a shoulder injury.
Hill is nearing a return from the clavicle injury he suffered in Week 1. Last week it was reported that Hill had a realistic chance to play against the Houston Texans in Week 6 and this limited practice is a sign that he is on track to do so. Coach Andy Reid said that it's a "timing thing" with Hill, which points to him being a game-time decision on Sunday. If Hill misses Sunday's game, Byron Pringle should see an uptick in volume following his 19.3 FanDuel point performance in Week 5.
Assuming Hill plays, numberFire's models project him for 5.6 receptions, 87.2 yards, .65 touchdowns, and 16 FanDuel points against the Houston Texans. He is priced at $7,400.
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson accumulates 327 yards and three scores in Week 6's victory over Cleveland October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes throws three touchdowns in Week 6's loss to Houston October 13th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill catches 2 touchdowns in his return from injury in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Tyreek Hill (shoulder) active for Chiefs in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Chiefs; Tyreek Hill (shoulder) "trending towards playing" in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) out in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy projected for 9.6 touches in Week 6 October 12th, 2019