Lions' T.J. Hockenson (concussion) remains in league's protocol
Detroit Lions' tight end T.J. Hockenson participated in practice on Wednesday but remains in the NFL's concussion protocol.
Hockenson has been in the concussion protocol since taking a brutal hit in Week 4 against the Kansas City Chiefs. His practice participation is a good sign but he will need to pass the remaining steps of the protocol to be cleared to play on Monday night against the Green Bay Packers.
Assuming Hockenson is cleared to play, our models project him for 3.6 receptions, 36.3 yards, .22 touchdowns, and 6.7 FanDuel points against the Green Bay Packers. He is priced at $5,400 on the Thursday-Monday slate.
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson accumulates 327 yards and three scores in Week 6's victory over Cleveland October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson 'on pace' to be cleared October 12th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay projected as WR14 in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson sets his sights on a 1,000-yard season ahead of Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Danny Amendola (chest) limited on Friday for Detroit October 11th, 2019
- Hockenson 'trending towards playing' for Lions Monday night October 11th, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson (concussion) listed as limited for Lions October 10th, 2019