Broncos' Courtland Sutton (lower leg) limited on Wednesday
Denver Broncos wide receiver Courtland Sutton was limited at practice on Wednesday with a lower leg injury.
Sutton is likely just getting some rest after a busy start to the season, but his practice reports will need to be monitored as the week progresses. The second-year wide receiver is in the midst of a breakout season with 26 receptions for 401 yards and 3 touchdowns through five weeks. In Week 6 he will face a Tennessee Titans' pass defense rated 9th overall by our power rankings.
Our models project Sutton for 4.9 receptions, 69.3 yards, .34 touchdowns, and 11.4 FanDuel points against the Titans. He is priced at $5,900.
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette rumbles for 131 yards in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook scores two touchdowns in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Latavius Murray goes off in Week 7's victory over Chicago October 20th, 2019
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson accumulates 116 rushing yards in Week 7's road victory over Seattle October 20th, 2019
- Houston's Kenny Stills accounts for 105 yards in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Cowboys' Randall Cobb (back) available on Sunday night October 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Royce Freeman projected for 14.1 touches against the Chiefs in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Denver's Courtland Sutton ranked as Week 7's WR16 October 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Joe Flacco projected for 230.1 passing yards in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay projected for 83.4 scrimmage yards in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock (thumb) could practice next week October 15th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (knee) trending toward playing for Broncos Thursday October 15th, 2019