Case Keenum (foot) named Redskins' Week 6 starter
Washington Redskins quarterback Case Keenum has been named the starter for the team's Week 6 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Keenum missed last week's game against the New England Patriots with a foot ailment, allowing Colt McCoy to grab the start. But with Keenum apparently healthy, interim head coach Bill Callahan is comfortable enough to throw him back out there. Dwayne Haskins will back up Keenum, and McCoy will be the third string.
Our models project Keenum for 260.9 passing yards, 9.5 rushing yards, 1.6 touchdowns, 0.8 interceptions and 17.4 FanDuel points.
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Washington's Vernon Davis announces his retirement after 14 seasons February 2nd, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019