Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) questionable for New York in Week 6
New York Jets wide receiver Demaryius Thomas is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Thomas is dealing with a pair of injuries, both hamstring and knee ailments, and it is putting his status for Sunday's game against the Cowboys. He'd be the third option at wide receiver behind Jamison Crowder and Robby Anderson anyways, but keep an eye on his status.
Our models project Thomas for 3.5 catches, 39.8 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.3 FanDuel points.
- Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Texans on Thursday November 20th, 2019
- Julio Jones (foot) held out of practice on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) sidelined at 49ers practice November 20th, 2019
- Chris Thompson (toe) returns to practice for Washington November 20th, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) remains out for 49ers November 20th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (back) limited Wednesday for Jets November 13th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019