Jets' Le'Veon Bell excited to get Sam Darnold back in Week 6
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell told reporters on Wednesday that "Sam is probably one of the most valuable players on the team" and that "Sam can help the team tremendously".
Bell has averaged 14.2 FanDuel points per game despite the miserable state of the Jets' offense. Darnold's return to the team should lead to an increase in Bell's efficiency and scoring opportunities, finally enabling him to turn his volume of touches into elite production. In Week 6, Bell will face a Dallas Cowboys run defense rated 21st overall by our power rankings.
numberFire's models project Bell for 18 FanDuel points in Week 6. His projection includes 79.6 rush yards, .47 rushing touchdowns, and 5 receptions for 38.1 receiving yards. He is priced at $6,800 and is the RB5 in our weekly rankings.
- Colts' Eric Ebron (ankle) active on Thursday Night Football in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) active Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) active for Colts on Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Deebo Samuel (shoulder) expected to suit up Sunday for San Francisco November 21st, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) officially limited Thursday for 49ers November 21st, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) expected to return for 49ers Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (back) limited Wednesday for Jets November 13th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019