Jets waive Luke Falk
The New York Jets waived quarterback Luke Falk Saturday afternoon, the team announced.
They activated suspended linebacker Brandon Copeland in a corresponding roster move. Falk had started two games in the absence of quarterback Sam Darnold and played poorly, but Darnold is slated to return on Sunday.
Falk averaged a paltry 3.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) to return to Colts' practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) back at Patriots practice December 12th, 2019
- Derrick Henry (hamstring) 'ready to go' for Titans Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker still in concussion protocol December 12th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) throws tennis ball at Buccaneers practice December 12th, 2019
- D.J. Chark (ankle) still on Jaguars sidelines December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) will not play in Week 15's matchup against Baltimore December 11th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell says Jets aren't feeding him enough December 11th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) 'pretty close to 100 percent' December 9th, 2019
- Update: Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) out for rest of Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Jets' Jamal Adams (foot) officially inactive for Week 14 December 8th, 2019