Redskins place Jordan Reed (concussion) on Injured Reserve
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (concussion) was placed on Injured Reserve on Saturday.
Reed will be eligible to return in Week 14 after being placed on Injured Reserve.
If Reed is cleared to play this season, our models project the veteran to haul in 28.0 receptions for 270.2 yards and 1.6 touchdowns.
- Condotta: Seattle's Shaquem Griffin considered 'one of the more intriguing bubble players' July 9th, 2020
- Jaguars sign second round pick Laviska Shenault to 4-year contract July 9th, 2020
- Browns sign Jedrick Wills to 4-year deal July 9th, 2020
- Titans, Derrick Henry open to signing new deal before July 15th deadline July 8th, 2020
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert requests trade after months of unproductive talks July 8th, 2020
- Jalen Hurd to be 49ers' 'big slot' receiver July 8th, 2020
- Washington receiver Emanuel Hall tears achilles June 28th, 2020
- Terry McLaurin practicing with Washington teammates June 25th, 2020
- Washington's Adrian Peterson interested in 4 more seasons June 24th, 2020
- Redskins' Derrius Guice appears healthy in recent video June 14th, 2020
- Washington's Dwayne Haskins dropping weight June 11th, 2020
- Redskins quarterback Dwayne Haskins seen throwing with Steven Sims June 7th, 2020