Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6
New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson produced five receptions for 125 yards and one touchdown in Week 6's 24-22 win over the Dallas Cowboys.
After a dormant two week stretch, Anderson rebounded in a big way with his first 100-yard game of the season. The 26-year old could be in line for a big second half of the season after performing well down the stretch in 2018 with Sam Darnold.
In Sunday's victory over Dallas, Anderson scored 21 FanDuel points. For the season, the explosive receiver has hauled in 16 receptions for 256 yards and one touchdown.
- Update: San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago November 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019
- Chris Herndon (hamstring) active for Jets in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (knee) active for Week 10 against the Giants November 10th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (hamstring) expected to play in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (knee) says he will play in Week 10 against the Giants November 9th, 2019