Jets' Chris Herndon activated off the suspension list
New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon was placed on the active roster on Monday.
Herndon is finally on the active roster but will need to get healthy after suffering a hamstring injury while running routes last week. Stay tuned for practice updates with the Jets playing next Monday against the New England Patriots.
For the season, our models project Herndon to haul in 26.8 receptions for 317.3 yards and 1.8 touchdowns.
- Schefter: Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) will play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will play Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: Eagles' Jay Ajayi expected to be active in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: Eagles' Jordan Howard (shoulder) not expected to play Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (back) limited Wednesday for Jets November 13th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019
- Chris Herndon (hamstring) active for Jets in Week 10 November 10th, 2019