Rashard Higgins not in Browns' "dog house"
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Rashard Higgins is not in the "dog house," head coach Freddie Kitchens said.
Higgins was active Week 6 for the first time since the opener, but he didn't see the field. Kitchens says that's only due to wanting to ease Higgins back into things. Antonio Callaway has a tendency to make mistakes, so if he winds up in Kitchens' dog house, it would allow for Higgins to step into three-wide sets with Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry. The Browns are off this week.
numberFire's models project Higgins for 14.3 targets, 8.6 receptions, 114.0 yards, and 0.62 touchdowns this season.
- Saints running back Alvin Kamara played through 'torn' knee in 2019 August 10th, 2020
- Ronald Jones the 'main guy' in Tampa Bay August 9th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 9th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 8th, 2020
- Washington releases Derrius Guice after domestic-violence incident August 7th, 2020
- Eagles re-sign defensive end Vinny Curry to one-year deal August 7th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list August 8th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard on reserve/COVID-19 list July 27th, 2020
- Grant Delpit, Browns agree to 4-year contract July 15th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reportedly gets $125 million extension July 14th, 2020