Chris Herndon (hamstring) considered week-to-week for Jets
New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon (hamstring) remains week-to-week.
Herndon was activated from the suspension list and added to the active roster earlier this week, but he's dealing with a hamstring injury he suffered while practicing on his own. It sounds like the 2018 fourth-round pick's season debut will be delayed at least one more week.
numberFire's models project Herndon for 38.0 targets, 25.6 receptions, 293.5 yards, and 1.58 touchdowns this season. He's the TE23 in our season-long fantasy rankings.
- Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Texans on Thursday November 20th, 2019
- Julio Jones (foot) held out of practice on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) sidelined at 49ers practice November 20th, 2019
- Chris Thompson (toe) returns to practice for Washington November 20th, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) remains out for 49ers November 20th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (back) limited Wednesday for Jets November 13th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019