Amari Cooper (quad) not practicing for Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (quad) is not practicing Wednesday.
Cooper's status remains uncertain for Week 7 against the Philadelphia Eagles. That game is being played on Sunday night, so owners should be wary of a game-time decision. Randall Cobb (hip) is also not practicing. If Cooper and Cobb were both to sit, the Cowboys would likely go with Michael Gallup, Cedrick Wilson, and Tavon Austin in three-wide sets in a plus matchup.
Cooper has 33 catches for 515 yards (15.6 per catch) and 5 touchdowns on 45 targets this season. The Eagles are giving up an NFL-high 39.8 FanDuel points per game to opposing wide receivers.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys elevate guard Zack Martin off of COVID list September 13th, 2021
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) out at least 3 weeks September 10th, 2021