Marquise Brown (ankle) misses another Ravens practice
Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Marquise Brown (ankle) remained sidelined at Friday's practice.
Brown missed practice all week, indicating he will likely sit out a second straight game Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks. Mark Andrews should continue to soak up targets from Lamar Jackson, with Miles Boykin, Chris Moore, and Willie Snead running in three-wide sets.
The first-round pick has 21 catches on 39 targets for 326 yards and 3 touchdowns through his first five games. The Ravens play a Seahawks defense in Week 7 that has allowed the eighth-most receiving yards per game this season.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) practicing on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021