Parris Campbell (abdominal) out for Colts in Week 7
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 7 game against the Houston Texans.
Campbell is dealing with an abdominal injury, which has kept him sidelined at practice all week. The fact that he's been ruled out of Sunday's game more than two full days before kickoff isn't a good sign, and his official injury timeline is week-to-week.
In four games this season, Campbell has 10 catches for 62 yards and a touchdown on 13 targets.
- Update: San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks (concussion) will not play in Week 11's game against Chicago November 11th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Todd Gurley's light Week 10 workload due to Rams' backfield 'rotation' November 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Monday night's matchup against Seattle November 11th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) needs full week of practice to start for Colts November 11th, 2019
- Marlon Mack maintains workhorse role for Colts in loss November 11th, 2019
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett (MCL) ruled out for Week 10's matchup against Miami November 9th, 2019
- Colts' Jacoby Brissett (knee) a game-time decision in Week 10 November 8th, 2019
- Parris Campbell (hand) out for Colts in Week 10 November 8th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) to sit out again for Colts on Sunday November 8th, 2019