Redskins' Vernon Davis (concussion) out in Week 7
Washington Redskins tight end Vernon Davis will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Davis is still not over the concussion that sidelined him a few weeks ago, and despite getting in limited practice all this week, he won't be able to suit up. There's optimism he could return by the team's next game, but for now, it's Jeremy Sprinkle's time to shine in the offense.
In three-plus games this season, Davis has 10 catches for 123 yards and a touchdown.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021