Colts' Jacoby Brissett keeping an eye on J.J. Watt heading into key AFC South Battle in Week 7
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett told reporters that J.J. Watt presents a different level of challenge for opposing teams. Brissett said "He's been at the top of the league since he got in the league and hasn't slowed down yet. So, he's definitely a player that you have to keep your eye on and understand where he is on the field at all times."
Brissett is coming off a bye and averaging an impressive 17.9 FanDuel points per game this season. His 11.94 FanDuel point performance against the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 5 was more a result of a run-heavy game plan than poor play. In Week 7 he will face a Houston Texans' pass defense rated 12th overall by our power rankings. Our models project Brissett for 17.1 FanDuel points in Week 7.
Brissett's Week 7 projection includes 236.7 yards, 1.53 touchdowns, and .72 interceptions. He is priced at $7,300 and is the QB15 in our weekly rankings.
- Todd Gurley totals 133 yards on 28 touches in Rams victory November 18th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has 0 yards for Bengals in loss November 18th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 216 yards Sunday but Patriots win November 18th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 444 yards, 3 touchdowns in Cowboys' win Sunday November 18th, 2019
- Josh Jacobs goes over 100 yards again, Raiders defeat Bengals November 18th, 2019
- Deebo Samuel sets new career-highs again in 49ers win November 18th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) diagnosed with a fracture, ruled out for Week 12 November 17th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) won't return in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) ruled out again for Colts on Sunday November 15th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) officially named Colts' Week 11 starter versus Jaguars November 15th, 2019
- Jack Doyle back at Colts practice Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Colts' Jack Doyle (shoulder) absent on Wednesday November 13th, 2019