Colts' T.Y. Hilton expecting a tough, physical game against Houston in Week 7
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton talked to reporters about the Houston Texans' defense this week. Hilton said, "They're very physical man, they got a great front 7, their back end is pretty solid, they're very tough on all three phases".
Hilton also added that he felt the bye week came at the perfect time for the Colts. Coming off that bye, Hilton will face a Texans pass defense rated 12th overall by our power rankings. Hilton has historically put up game-breaking numbers against Houston in the past and is set up well to add another performance to that list this weekend. Our models project Hilton for 13.6 FanDuel points in Week 7.
Hilton's Week 7 projection includes 5.7 receptions for 81 yards and .44 touchdowns on 9.8 targets. He is priced at $7,600 and is the WR6 in our weekly rankings.
- 49ers' Robbie Gould (quad) ruled out for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Jordan Howard (shoulder) officially out in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Week 11's game against Arizona November 17th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) ruled out for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry expected to make his NFL debut in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Broncos' Phillip Lindsay to get bulk of work in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) won't return in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) ruled out again for Colts on Sunday November 15th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) officially named Colts' Week 11 starter versus Jaguars November 15th, 2019
- Jack Doyle back at Colts practice Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Colts' Jack Doyle (shoulder) absent on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) practicing in full for Colts November 13th, 2019