Jets' Chris Herndon (hamstring) doubtful for Week 7
New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon is listed as doubtful for the team's Week 7 meeting with the New England Patriots on Monday night.
After serving a four-game suspension to start the season, Herndon injured his hamstring before he was set to return in Week 6. Herndon's initial time table to return from the injury was Week 8, so while he is unlikely to be available on Monday, a doubtful tag may be a good sign for his availability for Week 8. Ryan Griffin will continue to see snaps in his place if Herndon is inactive on Monday night.
Our model projects Griffin for 3.8 FanDuel points against the New England Patriots. He is priced at $4,000 on the Sunday-Monday slate.
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper 'still fighting through' knee injury November 18th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) still week-to-week for Lions November 18th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard (concussion) returns to Giants practice Monday November 18th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson (ankle) listed as full on Texans' Monday estimate November 18th, 2019
- Eric Ebron (ankle) out for Colts on Monday estimate November 18th, 2019
- Austin Hooper (knee) could return to Falcons practice this week November 18th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (back) limited Wednesday for Jets November 13th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019