Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk is not expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 7 game against the New York Giants, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Kirk, like his teammate David Johnson, is dealing with an ankle injury and was considered questionable to play entering the weekend. However, it seems that Kirk's ailment is enough to keep him out of action on game day. Behind Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona's receiving corps is extremely lacking.
In four games this season, Kirk has 24 catches for 242 yards and 26.00 FanDuel points.
- Bengals' William Jackson now fully healthy after tearing labrum June 4th, 2020
- Seattle's K.J. Wright ahead of schedule in shoulder rehab June 4th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron, Vance McDonald could have training camp battle June 4th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb could be used as Cowboys' punt returner June 4th, 2020
- Jaylen Samuels not a lock to make Steelers' roster June 4th, 2020
- Buccaneers open to Devonta Freeman for right price June 4th, 2020
- Cardinals sign receiver Dylan Cantrell June 1st, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins envisions better numbers in Arizona May 28th, 2020
- Patrick Peterson, Cardinals haven't talked contract May 28th, 2020
- Everson Griffen drawing interest from Cardinals May 22nd, 2020
- Falcons sign linebacker Deone Bucannon to contract May 21st, 2020
- Cardinals confident about second-year receivers May 14th, 2020