Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk is not expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 7 game against the New York Giants, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Kirk, like his teammate David Johnson, is dealing with an ankle injury and was considered questionable to play entering the weekend. However, it seems that Kirk's ailment is enough to keep him out of action on game day. Behind Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona's receiving corps is extremely lacking.
In four games this season, Kirk has 24 catches for 242 yards and 26.00 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle December 22nd, 2019