Indianapolis' Zach Pascal posts 6-106-2 in Week 7's victory over the Texans
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Zach Pascal produced 6 receptions for 106 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 7's 30-23 victory over the Houston Texans.
With Parris Campbell inactive, Pascal emerged in Week 7 with a career-high 106 yards and 2 touchdowns. The 24-year old should continue to see snaps at receiver with Campbell sidelined with an abdomen injury.
In Sunday's victory against the Texans, Pascal scored 25.6 FanDuel points. For the season, the Colts' wide out has hauled in 13 receptions for 239 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) active Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Deebo Samuel (shoulder) expected to suit up Sunday for San Francisco November 21st, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) officially limited Thursday for 49ers November 21st, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) expected to return for 49ers Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (concussion) practicing in full for Steelers November 21st, 2019
- Robert Woods (personal) returns to Rams November 21st, 2019
- Colts' Eric Ebron (ankle) active on Thursday Night Football in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) active for Colts on Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Rapoport: Jonathan Williams starting for Colts on Thursday November 21st, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) reportedly expects to return for Colts on Thursday night November 21st, 2019
- Eric Ebron (ankle) listed as full Wednesday, questionable for Colts Thursday November 20th, 2019
- Jordan Wilkins (ankle) not listed on Colts' Wednesday Week 12 injury report November 20th, 2019