T.Y. Hilton scores touchdown as Colts take care of Texans
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton caught 6 passes on 11 targets for 74 yards and 1 touchdown in a 30-23, Week 7 win over the Houston Texans on Sunday.
Hilton was the only Colts player with double-digit targets. He tied Zach Pascal for the team-lead in catches and finished second to Pascal in yards. His touchdown came on a short screen a couple of yards away from the goal line, giving Hilton 5 scores through as many games. The Colts will battle at home with the Denver Broncos in Week 8.
Hilton scored 16.4 FanDuel points on Sunday and is averaging 15.1 FP per game this season. He has 30 catches on 40 targets for 306 yards (10.2 per catch).
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) ruled out again for Colts on Sunday November 15th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) officially named Colts' Week 11 starter versus Jaguars November 15th, 2019
- Jack Doyle back at Colts practice Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Colts' Jack Doyle (shoulder) absent on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) practicing in full for Colts November 13th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) still sidelined for Colts November 13th, 2019