Sony Michel hits paydirt 3 times as Patriots pound Jets
New England Patriots running back Sony Michel rushed 19 times for 42 yards and 3 touchdowns in a 33-0, Week 7 win over the New York Jets on Monday night.
Michel also lost 8 yards on a reception and dropped his only other target. 2.2 yards per carry is pretty pathetic, but his goal-line work more than made up for it, with touchdowns of 3 yards, 1 yard, and 1 yard. He continues to overcome inefficient production (3.3 YPC this season) by consistently converting on the plethora of scoring opportunities that the Patriots' offense creates for him. He has 60-plus yards and/or a touchdown in every game since the opener. New England hosts a Cleveland Browns team in Week 8 that is yielding the third-most rushing yards per game (154.0).
Michel scored 15.9 FanDuel points on Monday night. He has 390 rushing yards and 6 touchdowns through seven games. The second-year back is the RB13 in numberFire's Week 8 fantasy rankings. He costs $6,500 on FanDuel.
- Julio Jones (foot) held out of practice on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) sidelined at 49ers practice November 20th, 2019
- Chris Thompson (toe) returns to practice for Washington November 20th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) remains out for 49ers November 20th, 2019
- Delanie Walker (ankle) returns to Titans practice November 20th, 2019
- Auden Tate (neck, concussion) not practicing for Bengals November 20th, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 216 yards Sunday but Patriots win November 18th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry expected to make his NFL debut in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 6.2 yards per pass in New England's first loss Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Patriots' James White (ankle) will play in Week 9's game against Baltimore November 3rd, 2019