Patriots reportedly acquire Mohamed Sanu from Falcons for 2020 2nd
The New England Patriots acquired wide receiver Mohamed Sanu from the Atlanta Falcons in exchange for a 2020 second-round pick, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The Patriots tried and failed to acquire Sanu before the 2019 draft, but now with the Falcons sitting at 1-6 and turning focus to the future, the two sides were able to come to terms. If Josh Gordon (knee, ankle) is facing an extended absence, Sanu could become a regular in New England's passing attack. He turned 30 on Tuesday.
Sanu caught 33 passes for 313 yards and 1 touchdown on 42 targets in seven games for the Falcons this season, averaging 7.7 FanDuel points per game.
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy available for Week 11's matchup against Chargers November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (personal) active on Monday night November 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper 'still fighting through' knee injury November 18th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) still week-to-week for Lions November 18th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 216 yards Sunday but Patriots win November 18th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry expected to make his NFL debut in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 6.2 yards per pass in New England's first loss Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Patriots' James White (ankle) will play in Week 9's game against Baltimore November 3rd, 2019
- New England's N'Keal Harry inactive on Sunday night November 3rd, 2019