Tom Brady throws touchdown, Patriots breeze by Jets
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady completed 31-of-45 passes for 249 yards, 1 touchdown, and 1 interception in a 33-0, Week 7 win over the New York Jets on Monday night.
Brady had his second-lowest passing total of the season, but he really didn't need to do much in this one. The touchdown was a 26-yard strike to Phillip Dorsett. It's worth noting that Brady has thrown an interception in four straight games for the first time since 2017. The Patriots host the Cleveland Browns in Week 8.
Brady scored 13.0 FanDuel points on Monday night. He's completed 65.9 percent of his passes for 1,992 yards (7.3 per attempt), 11 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions this season. Brady is the QB7 in numberFire's Week 8 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 18.7 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,900.
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will play Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: Eagles' Jay Ajayi expected to be active in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: Eagles' Jordan Howard (shoulder) not expected to play Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 6.2 yards per pass in New England's first loss Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Patriots' James White (ankle) will play in Week 9's game against Baltimore November 3rd, 2019
- New England's N'Keal Harry inactive on Sunday night November 3rd, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' James White (toe) has minor injury November 3rd, 2019
- Patriots activate wide receiver N'Keal Harry (ankle) for Week 9 November 2nd, 2019