James White catches 7 for 59 yards in Patriots' shutout
New England Patriots running back James White caught 7 passes on 8 targets for 59 yards in a 33-0, Week 7 win over the New York Jets on Monday night.
White also rushed 5 times for 0 yards. He had a first-quarter touchdown run called back by penalty and was tackled a yard shy of another would-be score in the fourth quarter. The pass-catching specialist has at least 6 catches on 8-plus targets for more than 45 yards in each of the last four games. The Patriots host the Cleveland Browns in Week 8.
White scored 9.4 FanDuel points on Monday night. He has 38 catches on 47 targets for 283 yards and 1 touchdown this season, plus another 62 rushing yards. numberFire's models project White for 10.9 FanDuel points in Week 8, at a cost of $6,000. He's the RB17 in our weekly PPR fantasy rankings.
- Bears' David Montgomery (ankle) a game-time decision in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) will play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) will play Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: Eagles' Jay Ajayi expected to be active in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: Eagles' Jordan Howard (shoulder) not expected to play Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Tom Brady held to 6.2 yards per pass in New England's first loss Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Patriots' James White (ankle) will play in Week 9's game against Baltimore November 3rd, 2019
- New England's N'Keal Harry inactive on Sunday night November 3rd, 2019
- Rapoport: Patriots' James White (toe) has minor injury November 3rd, 2019
- Patriots activate wide receiver N'Keal Harry (ankle) for Week 9 November 2nd, 2019