Sterling Shepard (concussion) expects to return for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard (concussion) has "no doubt" he'll play again this season.
"Oh, I'll be back out on the field," Shepard said. "It's just whether it's gonna be this week or next week." The receiver claims to be symptom-free, but he suffered two concussions in a four-week span, so the Giants are understandably erring on the extreme side of caution.
Shepard has 25 catches for 267 (10.7 yards) yards and 1 touchdown on 34 targets in four games this season.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley 'feeling much better' for Giants after career-worst outing November 11th, 2019
- Daniel Jones throws for 4 touchdowns Sunday in Giants' loss November 11th, 2019
- New York's Golden Tate accounts for 95 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Giants' Darius Slayton explodes for 121 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 10's loss to the Jets November 10th, 2019
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) to miss fifth consecutive game November 8th, 2019
- Evan Engram (foot) ruled out for Giants in Week 10 November 8th, 2019