Adam Thielen (hamstring) sidelined Tuesday for Vikings
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (hamstring) didn't practice Tuesday.
Thielen and Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer suggested that the receiver might be able to suit up for Thursday's Week 8 game against the Washington Redskins. That would be a surprise on a short week in a game the Vikings are favored by 16.0 points at home. Seventh-round rookie Bisi Johnson is expected to start opposite Stefon Diggs.
Thielen is averaging 13.5 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 27 receptions for 391 yards (14.5 per catch) and 6 touchdowns on 40 targets.
- Nelson Agholor 'hopes' to practice Friday for Philadelphia November 21st, 2019
- 'Expectation' Will Fuller plays for Houston Thursday November 21st, 2019
- Carlos Hyde wants Texans to be better on ground November 21st, 2019
- Browns' Myles Garrett's indefinite suspension upheld November 21st, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins has trust in Texans' offense November 21st, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (foot) absent again Thursday for Atlanta November 21st, 2019
- Kirk Cousins throws 3 touchdowns Sunday in Vikings' comeback win November 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) officially ruled out for Vikings Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) has 'chance' to play for Vikings Week 11 November 14th, 2019
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (hamstring) did not practice again Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (hamstring) not practicing on Wednesday November 13th, 2019