Cardinals reportedly adding Alfred Morris to backfield
The Arizona Cardinals signed free agent running back Alfred Morris.
This may be an indication that David Johnson (back) isn't playing in Week 8 against the New Orleans Saints. Morris has been on the open market all season after spending training camp with the Dallas Cowboys. Chase Edmonds is still expected to handle lead-back duties if Johnson is ruled out.
Morris rushed 111 times for 428 yards (3.9 per carry) and 2 touchdowns in 12 games for the San Francisco 49ers last season.
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup accounts for 148 receiving yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Cardinals starting Kenyan Drake over David Johnson in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake reportedly running with first-team offense November 15th, 2019
- Cardinals' David Johnson not listed on Wednesday's injury report November 13th, 2019
- Cardinals' David Johnson 'obviously' limited by injuries November 11th, 2019
- Kyler Murray throws for 324 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Cardinals' loss November 11th, 2019