Adrian Peterson still intends to play for Washington versus Vikings
Washington Redskins running back Adrian Peterson (ankle) said he plans to play in Thursday's Week 8 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Peterson has reportedly been diagnosed with a Grade 1 high-ankle sprain and Grade 2 low-ankle sprain, but he says his foot is "feeling good." If Peterson winds up being ruled out, Wendell Smallwood may be asked to lead Washington's backfield.
Peterson is currently the RB30 in numberFire's Week 8 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 8.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $5,700.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Adrian Peterson expected to start for Washington in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Josh Doctson (hamstring) activated off injured reserve by Minnesota November 15th, 2019
- Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) out in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Terry McLaurin to move around Washington's formation more November 14th, 2019
- 'Good rotational system' for Derrius Guice and Adrian Peterson, Washington coach says November 14th, 2019
- Dwayne Haskins to remain Washington's starter for rest of 2019 November 11th, 2019