Raiders' Zay Jones expected to be active in Week 8
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Zay Jones is reportedly likely to be active on Sunday in the team's Week 8 game against the Houston Texans.
Jones was traded from Buffalo to Oakland a couple weeks ago, and all signs point to him making his Raiders debut against Houston. The former second round pick has struggled to make any impact in the NFL so far in his career, and perhaps a change of scenery will help him break out.
Our models currently project Jones for 1.2 catches, 13.1 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.3 FanDuel points.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021