Patriots' Rex Burkhead (foot) expected to play in Week 8
New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead is expected to be active for Week 8's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Burkhead was last active for the Patriots in Week 4 against the Buffalo Bills. It seems like his time on the sideline is set to end after missing three games with a foot injury. He returns to a backfield already utilizing multiple running backs, with Sony Michel, James White, and Brandon Bolden already receiving weekly touches.
Our models project Burkhead for 2.5 touches and 2.2 FanDuel points in his Week 8 return. He is priced at $5,300.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Texans rule out Deshaun Watson for Week 1 game against Jaguars September 10th, 2021
- Mark Ingram expected to feature heavily in Texans' ground game September 8th, 2021
- Texans confirm committee backfield approach August 31st, 2021
- Texans reportedly keeping Deshaun Watson on roster August 31st, 2021
- Texans' Anthony Miller (shoulder) expected back by Week 1-2 August 17th, 2021