Mike Badgley (groin) back as Chargers' starting kicker; Chase McLaughlin cut
Los Angeles Chargers kicker Mike Badgley will start on Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the Green Bay Packers.
Badgley hasn't attempted a single kick all season long, as he's been battling a groin injury suffered in the preseason. The Chargers must be completely sold on his abilities, as he stayed on the 53-man roster for eight weeks despite not being able to play. Chase McLaughlin, who had been standing in at kicker in Badgley's absence, has been cut.
Our models project Badgley for 8.7 FanDuel points against the Packers.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019