Mike Badgley (groin) back as Chargers' starting kicker; Chase McLaughlin cut
Los Angeles Chargers kicker Mike Badgley will start on Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the Green Bay Packers.
Badgley hasn't attempted a single kick all season long, as he's been battling a groin injury suffered in the preseason. The Chargers must be completely sold on his abilities, as he stayed on the 53-man roster for eight weeks despite not being able to play. Chase McLaughlin, who had been standing in at kicker in Badgley's absence, has been cut.
Our models project Badgley for 8.7 FanDuel points against the Packers.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Julio Jones leads Titans with 128 yards, 6 receptions September 20th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021