Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) practices in full on Thursday
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay was a full participant at practice on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 9 game against the Cleveland Browns.
Lindsay had been limited earlier in the week with the wrist ailment, but it seems as though he's back to full strength three full days in advance of kickoff. Lindsay will be good to go against Baker Mayfield and Co.
Our models project Lindsay for 60.3 rushing yards, 19.6 receiving yards, 0.5 total touchdowns and 12.2 FanDuel points.
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston overcomes hand injury, accounts for 434 yards and 4 scores in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (abdominal) ruled out for remainder of Week 14's game against Carolina December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston (hand) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Drew Lock throws 3 touchdowns in Week 14's upset over Houston December 8th, 2019
- Broncos' Von Miller (knee) active for Week 14 against the Texans December 8th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos' Von Miller (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) practicing on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton catches 2 touchdowns Sunday in Broncos' win December 2nd, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 134 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in first pro start December 2nd, 2019