Broncos' Jeff Heuerman (knee) out in Week 9
Denver Broncos tight end Jeff Heuerman will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the Cleveland Browns.
It's a knee issue for Heuerman, who has been sparsely used in the passing game so far this season. His absence just means more room for rookie Noah Fant to operate, as he should play nearly every available snap.
In eight games this season, Heuerman has eight catches for 78 yards.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) practicing on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton catches 2 touchdowns Sunday in Broncos' win December 2nd, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 134 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in first pro start December 2nd, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) inactive for Week 13's matchup against Chargers December 1st, 2019
- Broncos starting Drew Lock (thumb) in Week 13; Brandon Allen to bench December 1st, 2019
- Von Miller (knee) questionable for Denver in Week 13 November 29th, 2019