Drew Lock (thumb) likely to return to practice after Denver's bye
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock is expected to return to practice in Week 11, Denver 7's Troy Renck reports.
Lock has been on injured reserve with a thumb injury, but with Joe Flacco out himself, he has a path to the starting role later in the season.
- Mike Evans (hamstring) expected to miss rest of Buccaneers' season December 9th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will not return on Sunday night December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston overcomes hand injury, accounts for 434 yards and 4 scores in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Drew Lock throws 3 touchdowns in Week 14's upset over Houston December 8th, 2019
- Broncos' Von Miller (knee) active for Week 14 against the Texans December 8th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos' Von Miller (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) practicing on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton catches 2 touchdowns Sunday in Broncos' win December 2nd, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 134 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in first pro start December 2nd, 2019