Update: Detroit's Tra Carson (hamstring) placed on Injured Reserve
Detroit Lions running back Tra Carson (hamstring) was placed on Injured Reserve on Saturday.
Paul Perkins will replace Carson's roster spot and add more running back depth. Ty Johnson and J.D. McKissic should be in line for more work after Carson played in 30% of Detroit's offensive snaps last week.
For Week 9's game against the Oakland Raiders, our models project Johnson and McKissic to produce 7.8 and 4.6 FanDuel points respectively.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019