Bills' Duke Williams (healthy scratch) inactive in Week 9
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Duke Williams is a healthy scratch for Week 9's game against the Washington Redskins.
Williams will be inactive for the first time this year and will miss out on an excellent matchup against the Redskins. Robert Foster is active and should see an increase in targets against a Redskins pass defense rated 27th overall by our power rankings.
Our models project Foster for 3.2 FanDuel points in Week 9. He is priced at $4,500.
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) absent for Vikings again September 23rd, 2021
- Trey Sermon (concussion) in non-contact jersey again for 49ers September 23rd, 2021
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021