Packers' Davante Adams held to 41 yards in return
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams caught 7 passes on 11 targets for 41 yards in a 26-11, Week 9 loss to the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.
Adams easily led the Packers in targets in his return from a four-game absence but wasn't able to do much with the volume, as his longest catch went for fewer than 10 yards. The veteran wideout has now been held below 60 yards in three-of-five games and still hasn't found the end zone this season. The entire offense struggled in this one, but the positive takeaway is Adams' toe issue seems to be behind him. The Packers will look to bounce back in Week 10 against the Carolina Panthers.
Adams scored 7.6 FanDuel points in Week 9. He has 32 catches on 47 targets for 419 yards (13.1 per catch) and 0 touchdowns through five games.
- Lamar Jackson (quad) fine for Ravens on Thursday night December 11th, 2019
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers held to 195 yards in Packers' win Sunday December 9th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers throws 4 touchdowns in Week 13's road victory over Giants December 1st, 2019
- Davante Adams scores first 2019 touchdown in Packers' loss November 25th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 233 yards in a Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Aaron Jones piles on 3 touchdowns in Packers' victory November 11th, 2019