Dolphins' Preston Williams done for season with knee injury
Miami Dolphins rookie wide receiver Preston Williams (knee) will miss the remainder of the 2019 season, head coach Brian Flores announced.
Williams suffered the injury in the Dolphins' first win of the season on Sunday. He posted the best performance of his young career before exiting, catching 5 passes on 9 targets for 72 yards and 2 touchdowns. DeVante Parker is locked-in as Miami's top target. Albert Wilson, Allen Hurns, and Jakeem Grant will also help fill the void.
Williams caught 32 passes for 428 yards and 3 touchdowns on 60 targets in eight games this season, averaging 9.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 320 yards Sunday December 30th, 2019
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker caps off breakout season with 137-yard performance in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Dolphins' Allen Hurns (ankle/neck) inactive against New England in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Miami's Ryan Fitzpatrick lights up the Bengals for 419 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick throws for 279 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in defeat December 16th, 2019
- Patrick Laird posts 54 yards for Dolphins December 16th, 2019