Dolphins' Preston Williams done for season with knee injury
Miami Dolphins rookie wide receiver Preston Williams (knee) will miss the remainder of the 2019 season, head coach Brian Flores announced.
Williams suffered the injury in the Dolphins' first win of the season on Sunday. He posted the best performance of his young career before exiting, catching 5 passes on 9 targets for 72 yards and 2 touchdowns. DeVante Parker is locked-in as Miami's top target. Albert Wilson, Allen Hurns, and Jakeem Grant will also help fill the void.
Williams caught 32 passes for 428 yards and 3 touchdowns on 60 targets in eight games this season, averaging 9.4 FanDuel points per game.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Miami's Jaylen Waddle a "quick learner" June 7th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "throwing with more zip" than last season June 7th, 2021
- Miguel Rojas sitting Monday for Miami May 10th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021